MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: change dateline format of a new post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi !

1/ sorry for my english (I'm french)

2/ When I just posted a new post, I read the date: 'posted less than a minute'

I'd like to read: '30/09/2014 to 07:47:53' every where and for every body on my board.

Is it possible and, if yes, how to and where on the dashboard ?
Hallo.
1. You will automatic get 30/09/2014 the 2/10/2014, 2 days later.
First it says, minutes then hours ago, then yesterday, then date.

or change it to only use date
you can try using Absolute/Relative Time plugin (by a fine coder)
Thanks .m. I'll try and I come back Wink

come back : Ouch Sad

Absolute/Relative Time Requires PluginLibrary by frostschutz to edit inc/functions.php but the last version of PluginLibrary (12) is not compatible with MyBB 1.8.0 ???!!!

[Image: Plugin_Lib.jpg]

@BaggerHD : Where in dashboard ? Wink
(2014-09-30, 07:00 AM)ArouG Wrote: [ -> ]Absolute/Relative Time Requires PluginLibrary by frostschutz to edit inc/functions.php but the last version of PluginLibrary (12) is not compatible with MyBB 1.8.0 ???!!!

Hi,

you can fix it by editing pluginlibrary.php (no worries, it's nothing complicated!). In the function "pluginlibrary_info()", change the line with "compatibility" to the following:
"compatibility" => "18*"

That worked for me.
Big Grin Heart

You saved me, chriki !!

(I'm really ask me why or how PluginLibrary is good for myBB 1.8 and never test it ?? )
^ you can see Plugin Library details here => release thread
Thanks again .m. but ... I really think that the most important thing is to prevent frostschutz for upgrading his script ... just one cahracter : a "8" for a "6" Wink