MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Members all joined today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

Every single member has 'Today' as the registration date. It stays constant this way. Is there an easy fix to this? Threads and posts all display the correct timestamp, but users will still show up as registered 'Today'
is it a recently installed forum ? which version of MyBB ? can you enlist active plugins and can we have forum url
Thank you for your prompt reply!

It is a couple of years old. Active plugins are:

Akismet
GoMobile
Spamalyser
Tagging Plugin

Url: www.brewtubers.com
those plugins should not affect joined date of members. is this issue happened recently or it is from the beginning ?
have you tried disabling all the plugins and checked if the issue persists ..
I became admin yesterday... I know it has been like this since I registered a couple of months ago. Don't know how long it's been. I haven't tried to disable the plugins, no. I suppose nothing bad will happen if I try disabling the plugins for a while. Right? Don't want to make a mess, just trying to learn and address stuff I come across here. Smile
^ of course, nothing bad happens when plugins are temporarily disabled.

two admins are shown with original joined date and all others are shown as joined today.
most probably this issue is caused by a plugin (an inactive plugin may also cause such problems)
They are all deactivated now. There is one which was not activated, which is the Hello World plugin. Haven't touched that latter one, as I'm afraid it would turn every post from beginning of time to "hello world".

Should I see a change now, or would I have to wait until tomorrow to see if everyone is registered 'yesterday'?
^ you can register a test account and check. you do not have to log out as administrator to register a new account.
Done. Now do I wait until tomorrow with the plugins deactivated?
^ it has already shown the difference. user Dummy1 is shown as registered today 1:43 AM and others are at 1:54 AM
those plugins are not critical. you can keep them disabled for some hours or a day and check again (& again)
Pages: 1 2