MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [1.8] CMSBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've gotten permission from Damion to update his CMSBB theme from 1.6. I've decided to take a new direction with it so it looks like the more modern Wordpress themes. It's currently in the early design phase so any feedback would be great.

http://i7.minus.com/iUsbAtuUMFpju.png
It looks so amazing, and I just wished you are working on the sidebar as well. I really liked the sidebar on 1.6, think you can do it?
Yeah I do plan on working in a sidebar, I'm just planning what I want to be there and looking into what's possible. Glad you like it. Smile
Glad to hear that you will work on a sidebar! Can't wait for the release. Wink
Doesn't look the same, no sure why didn't you simply created your own Toungue
(2014-10-01, 03:50 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't look the same, no sure why didn't you simply created your own Toungue

Well, even though the theme looks different now due to changing design trends, it's still basically the exact same idea. Plus Damion worked for AD so I figured it's only appropriate to keep the name. Smile
Looks good that. won't it be hard with the subforums on forumdisplay
It probably will be yes, but problem solving is fun. xD

The main thing I'm concerned with is plugin compatibility (Due to a lot of templates being changed), but hopefully I can provide enough support for the theme that it won't be a huge issue.
hats off
awsome good looking
How's it's going? I'll like to see any progresses you've made.
Pages: 1 2