MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem I can't resolve on forums. This is a complaint
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there MyBB.

I have always found your team, including tikiwiki very helpful in my development of forums running MYBB however a while ago I had a problem with customisation. I'm unable to change the text/link colour on the forum pages. This includes the breadcromb links and the copyright information at the bottom.

I posted a thread to ask for help. Please see :
http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=15717

As you can see someone suggested how to change it however it did not work. I obviously needed further help getting the text color/link color to change back. However the thread was closed because you could not see the copyright info on my forums. Well of course you coudlnt see it, thats why I posted.. to help get it back.

So as you can see from http://www.xyber-wars.com/forum there is still no copyright info. Because I need help with it. However if I ask for help in support forum my thread gets closed.

Can you please advise how I can get support for this issue?

Warm Regards,
Sir P
Here is a little Advice, just use the defult theme to be able to support, then ask about how to change the footer font colors in Templates, Theme Sets and Graphics section
I'm not too sure why the thread was closed in the first place because of that. I've unlocked it.

What you want to do is set the following to have link colours of #FFF (White):
Body
Top Links Menu
Table Headers
Table Sub Headers (Category Backgrounds)
Navigation Breadcrumb
Active Breadcrumb

And the following as #000 (Black):
Welcome Panel
Alternating Table Row 1
Alternating Table Row 2
Shaded Table Row
Table Row Separator
Bottom Links Menu

It should be fine then.
oK Chris no worries, thanks for replying.

Your advice above solved all the link problems, great. Thank you! However the text at top and bottom is still black:

User(s) browsing this forum: