MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thread Views are not increasing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I also did a google search or mybb search but nothing helpful.
I tried everything. .. rebuilding cache, settings and reinstall but views are still 0
you can check this here : http://fulltofunzone.tk/Forum-News-Announcements

i have a trick "removing views column" but i don't want to remove views . Please help me ....

There is aome more errors.. automatically backup is not working and in some places this error :
warning [2] Unknown: failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 0 - File: Unknown PHP 5.1 ( Linux)
if you're using PHP 5.1, I imagine that might be part of the issue. if I recall correctly, MyBB requires at least PHP 5.2.
run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section of admin panel to find
missing / changed files. focus is on php & js files. ignore images. ignore files reported
from install folder. post the result here. also give list of the active plugins
(2014-10-01, 06:46 AM)Darth Apple Wrote: [ -> ]if you're using PHP 5.1, I imagine that might be part of the issue. if I recall correctly, MyBB requires at least PHP 5.2.

Actually its not 5.1, i was in mobile so i written 5.1..
Screenshot is also attached below

(2014-10-01, 07:01 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section of admin panel to find
missing / changed files. focus is on php & js files. ignore images. ignore files reported
from install folder. post the result here. also give list of the active plugins

i checked file verification no other files except images and install folder files...

Plugin list is attached below

anyine here to help me??