MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Edit and report buttons broken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After installing 1.8 on my live forum edit post and report posts buttons are not working. Nothing happens when I click them.

Anyone else having this issue?
Any suggestions of what I should do or where to look?
Board URL would be helpful. Anyways, are you using the default theme?

If not, switch to it and check again.

If yes, are you sure you uploaded all files? Run the File Verification in ACP -> Tools & Maintenance.
(2014-10-01, 08:11 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Board URL would be helpful. Anyways, are you using the default theme?

If not, switch to it and check again.

If yes, are you sure you uploaded all files? Run the File Verification in ACP -> Tools & Maintenance.

I am not running the default theme, but I did check with the default theme and then the edit button works but not the report button.

The forum is only for members. I'll send you a PM with it's URL.

Had a friend of mine help me. He's solved the edit button issue so far.
Well, your theme is not compatible with 1.8 - you have to update your templates. Especially headerinclude, which is clearly from 1.6 since Prototype is loaded. Otherwise more problems may be experienced.
(2014-10-01, 08:28 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, your theme is not compatible with 1.8 - you have to update your templates. Especially headerinclude, which is clearly from 1.6 since Prototype is loaded. Otherwise more problems may be experienced.

Thanks. We'll do that.