MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Wordpress - MyBB Cross Postalicious
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://wordpress.org/plugins/mybb-cross-postalicious/
WP4.0
MyBB1.8

MyBB Cross Postalicious is basically a Wordpress Plugin that automatically make a discussion thread when you posted an article on wordpress. It also links the article to the forum discussion url.

I was working on this and it works when MyBB's friendly redirect is turned on. However, it failed to work when friendly redirects are turned off. IMO friendly redirects are slow so I have took it out of the forum Big Grin 

My issue is the Wordpress plugin checks this string for login
Quote:You have successfully been logged in.

Checks this string for creating post
Quote:Thank you, your thread has been posted.

And checks this string for editing post
Quote:Thank you, this post has been edited.

With the friendly redirect turned off, there's no way for the plugin to confirm the login process.

I managed to change some other features, however I don't know how MyBB1.8 login action works, perhaps somebody can help out and point me in the right direction?

Or is there a way just to turn on friendly redirects on certain users?
Moved to Third party Integration.
(2014-10-02, 10:28 AM)SeeD Wrote: [ -> ]I managed to change some other features, however I don't know how MyBB1.8 login action works, perhaps somebody can help out and point me in the right direction?

Or is there a way just to turn on friendly redirects on certain users?

MyBB Hooks might help you on detecting a true login.

Users can turn friendly redirects on in User CP, Options:

Quote:Other Options

[X] Show friendly redirect pages.
where I found Friendly Redirect?

In Server &Optimazion..I can't see
^ Friendly Redirection Pages setting is at General Configuration settings in MyBB 1.8.x system