MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Like putting blocked forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
watch I need to know like closing a forum. I want that “Forum Is Locked” says that appears this image
[Image: offlock.gif]
See screen cap for what you need to do, but you basically need to close a forum in ACP for that icon to show up.

[attachment=5334]
to thus I put him, but I cannot posting: S
I'm sorry! I guess I don't understand what you were/are asking! Sad
You wanna post but no other should be allowed posting? And show the closed forum icon?
If, I want that the closed icon is seen of and single moderators/administrators or single administrators can posting
Hi.
Please Help..
Hi, http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=11034

Quote:3. Bumping Threads

I see this a lot here. And I think it would help if you only bumped your thread after a day of no response. If your problem is not addressed, don't fret, someone will usually see it. And if they don't I suggest giving the thread a day before bumping it.
sorry will change I title
I want that the closed icon is seen of and single moderators/administrators or single administrators can posting
Stop double posting. Like I said read the quote I posted above.

As for your problem, you can't have the forum show as "closed" and be able to post in it at the same time. Either make the forum closed to everyone and not be able to post in it or change the permissions so only certain groups can post in it but you won't be able to make it "closed". You will need to request a code modification in the code modification forum for your suggestion to work.