MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Simple Audio Video Embeder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Simple Audio Video Embeder

An auto embed media modification for MyBB that takes links for popular video websites and adds a player directly into the post or mycode area of your website.

Supports: 
Facebook,Metacafe,Vine,Youtube,Vimeo,College Humor,Google Video,Veoh,Youku,USteam.tv,Rutube,Novamov,MyVideo.de,LiveLeak,Sevenload,Gametrailers,
Funnyordie.com,Mevio,Crackle,justin.tv,SchoolTube,MySpace,Mefeedia,,DailyMotion,
Clipfish.de,Goear,Clipmoon,Stagevu,Mail.ru,Twitvid,Trtube,BlogTV,VH1,BET,Espn,CNN
iReport,PBS,Stream.cz,TNT,Comedy Central,BlogDumpsVideo,Reuters,
MarketNewsVideo,Clipsyndicate,NyTimes,Clipshack,Mpora,Izlesene.com,Rambler.ru,Tangle.com
Local streaming of popular media formats wmv,avi,flv,mov,mp4,ra,ram,rm
And many 80+ more!

Download

http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=224
Traduzido para a Língua Brasileira
Translated to Brazilian Portuguese
Doesn't work when there's ?s=32 behind the youtube url.
Can you give us a regex that will capture this?
I installed the plugin but I dont know how to embed videos
Hi vbgamer45,

Thank you for developing this plugin. I opted to use it instead of the older "Auto Media" plugin incompatible with My BB 1.8

Can you please implement or advise a MyCode that would override parsing of media URL's by your plugin, something like the [amoff] code in the "Auto Media" plugin?
(2014-10-11, 12:21 PM)Maechlis Wrote: [ -> ]Hi vbgamer45,

Thank you for developing this plugin. I opted to use it instead of the older "Auto Media" plugin incompatible with My BB 1.8

Can you please implement or advise a MyCode that would override parsing of media URL's by your plugin, something like the [amoff] code in the "Auto Media" plugin?
Will look into adding that as a feature will see what it will take to add that option.
Must have plugin! Thank you
Persian Translate

[attachment=32920]

all right reserved by Parsian team Heart
(2014-11-03, 08:33 PM)Parsian™ Wrote: [ -> ]Persian Translate

all right reserved by Parsian team Heart

Thanks for translation
not working
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10