MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: It's me Zaher1988
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
WeLcome back Zaher =) Big Grin
WELCOME BACK, Zaher1988!! Glad to see you back.
zaher1988 Wrote:DrPoodleeeeeToungue!! hello man Toungue LOL
He remembers me! Yay!
welcome back Zaher!! finally! long time no see! Big Grin Is it just me or has your English improved a lot too? Smile
LOL tikitikiToungue hmm i have just found 2 typos up thereToungue for example i was saying "i have upgrade" LOL it is not that i don't know that this is wrong but what usually happens with me is that i sometimes, and like an unconscious thing, i type the things im not thinking ofToungue.

nevertheless, thank youWink.
zaher1988 Wrote:and like an unconscious thing
You mean "subconscious" right? Because I can't see how anyone could type whilst unconscious...Toungue
lol according to my knowledge unconscious means the same as subconscious which is the state of not being aware of what's around due to passing out or sleeping or anything similar.

i got this from a dictionary
dictionary Wrote:unconscious: Not conscious; lacking awareness and the capacity for sensory perception as if asleep or dead
And from Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subconscious

Quote:This notion is similar to, but not precisely the same as, the notion of the unconscious in psychoanalytic theory.

I always took subconscious to be thinking without actually realising you are thinking. So you are aware of your conscious mind, but not aware of your subconscious mind. Wikipedia says it is thought to be the deepest level of consciousness, and although we are not aware of it, it still affects how we act.

But enough boring psycho-babble...tell us more about your experiences over the last year!
Welcome back Wink
Glad to see you are around Zaher. Everyone knows your posts by doing searches and seeing your mods in the database. Good to have you back sir.
Pages: 1 2 3 4