MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: add Static pages, the pages should remain active when u leave it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi all, anyone know how can i have a static page? i installed the mod  http://mods.mybb.com/view/page-manager
and i would like to add a script on that page to be for irc connections (irc chat), is possible to make the page static, so when u click on the ircons from the forum, to browse the forum, the static page to not close, to reamain opened with the chat opened, u click on the Chat icon (link) and you return back to the chat and the window chat is opened as u when u left it last time?

i dont know how to explian this.., sry

[Image: G9C7n9m.png]

all helps apreciated
Add target="_blank" attribute to the highlighted header links.
that is opening a new tab?

i added this and opens a new tab:
                    <li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?page=Chat" target="_blank"><i class="fa fa-weixin fa-2x"></i><br />Chat</a></li>
                    <li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/portal.php" target="_blank"><i class="fa fa-home fa-2x"></i><br />Portal</a></li>

there is no other way? java, jquery? (im not expert in coding sry)
Well, I can't tell that since I have no idea what exactly you mean.. Could you show an example on another site or a video? Or at least describe it with other words.
take a look

[Image: VjQMiId.png]
Well, it's theoretically impossible since lightIRC resets each time you change the page.
there is no way to make them change without reloading the page? and keep the uper side static (the buttons), just the chat to hide/disapear/collapse and to apear the forum, when u click

there is no java, css, jquery way to do this?