MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Stop the headerimage and subheader from changing width?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When i zoom in on a browser with ctrl+mousewheel the header image width and bg width and the subheader width are all ugly and dont line up perfectly.

Any suggestions on what to do?

Here is the site to take a look - http://www.doomjunkie.com/

Also is it possible to stop the header image from resizing on zoom? the squashing is ugly?
for the logo image, you can change fixed height to percentage (instead of 150px, it can be 15%)
similarly, you can adjust other images width / height
(2014-10-03, 04:54 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]for the logo image, you can change fixed height to percentage (instead of 150px, it can be 15%)
similarly, you can adjust other images width / height

yeh i tried that for the header image, but it stretches under the subheader when zoomed in, so i stayed with 150px.

oh have added width:auto!important; to a lot of stuff and it seems to have fixed it, but i have another question.

The subheader has link to parts of the site, Currently they are centered,but when i zoom in the get lost on the right end, is it possible to make them adapt? so they dont get cut off on the the right?