MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: quote "button"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!
We have found that the Button "Reply" rather convenient for us instead of "Quote" button .

[Image: 2uzpmc2.jpg]

My question:
How and where can I get the odd button ( the button is not a button, I know  Angel ) hides or disable and rename the Reply (button) in Quote ?

THX,
blongso
Reply button => single post is added as the quote
Quote button => multiple posts can be added in quotes

could not see a reason to rename those buttons.
anyway, ~/inc/languages/[your language]/global.lang.php file consists of postbit buttons variables & their values
re :m:,

We have found that the button "quote" is not used and in Firefox for example does not work.
All we need is perfectly simple Quote (reply).
Our reply button is called the moment " answer" ... I think it translates unhappy.
I would the caption "quote" Wink

Thx!
blongso
I'm not shore I understand what you want to change.
Quote is citation in french, like here under, I quoted what you just said.

(2014-10-04, 09:55 AM)blongso Wrote: [ -> ]re :m:,

We have found that the button "quote" is not used and in Firefox for example does not work.
All we need is perfectly simple Quote (reply).
Our reply button is called the moment " answer" ... I think it translates unhappy.
I would the caption "quote" Wink

Thx!
blongso

It does work in Firefox, press one time at quote, and start to write the answer, then It shows up.
You can change both "names" in the translation, and insert your own, but even if you call the button Quote for Answer, the answer will still be with a quote (citation), or you have to remove the whole button Quote.

Is this what you mean?