MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thankk and Likes plugin, new and old plugins help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm upgrading to 1.8 version and I need a plugin with Thanks + Likes on postbit (rep).

This plugin is good? http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=67

I can upload old likes and thanks from thankyoulike plugin of g33k and rep likes from myCore?

Thank you
You can use the plugin you wish i know of three and all goes fine, but everyone have their own purposes and that depends on what do you need ?

You can use thank you like too someone share the conpatibyllity script and i think can goes fine.

This system is 100% compatible with Thanks from Saeedgh only i did not do a converter because i never use thankyou/like and never will because wont have support and i prefer to do my own at my needs so i do it and the i share it and performed to the use of many other users and this is supported by me and updated if necessary. I am workung right now on some new things about this mod to share it. Maybe i add a converter from thankyou/like but only if many users are interested on this. Otherwise i think can be a waste of time and better i work on other improvements for this only.
Thanks for help
Hi Dark Neo, youR plugin (above all about likes from other users) will be compatible with mybb alerts 2.0?

Thanks
Yes you can see it working on my site.

Thanks system is 100% functional and compatible with MyAlerts and MyBB rep system by config plugin opts that you can enable or disable if you wish.