MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ratethread.php leads to "Authorization code mismatch" ERROR!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ratethread.php leads to "Authorization code mismatch" ERROR!

Any help will be appreciated Smile
what is your forum's MyBB version ? can you post code from showthread_ratethread template of forum's active theme
Im running on version 1.6.XX

Here is the content of showthread_ratethread:
<div style="margin-top: 6px; padding-right: 10px;" class="float_right">
<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/rating.js?ver=1400"></script>
<div id="success_rating_{$thread['tid']}" style="float: left; padding-top: 2px; padding-right: 10px;">&nbsp;</div>
<strong style="float: left; padding-right: 10px;">{$lang->thread_rating}</strong>
<div class="inline_rating">
<ul class="star_rating{$not_rated}" id="rating_thread_{$thread['tid']}">
<li style="width: {$thread['width']}%" class="current_rating" id="current_rating_{$thread['tid']}">{$ratingvotesav}</li>
<li><a class="one_star" title="{$lang->one_star}" href="./ratethread.php?tid={$thread['tid']}&amp;rating=1&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}">1</a></li>
<li><a class="two_stars" title="{$lang->two_stars}" href="./ratethread.php?tid={$thread['tid']}&amp;rating=2&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}">2</a></li>
<li><a class="three_stars" title="{$lang->three_stars}" href="./ratethread.php?tid={$thread['tid']}&amp;rating=3&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}">3</a></li>
<li><a class="four_stars" title="{$lang->four_stars}" href="./ratethread.php?tid={$thread['tid']}&amp;rating=4&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}">4</a></li>
<li><a class="five_stars" title="{$lang->five_stars}" href="./ratethread.php?tid={$thread['tid']}&amp;rating=5&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}">5</a></li>
</ul>
</div>
</div>
^ above code looks alright. give forum url & test user account so that someone can check
Actually it works on the forum. For some reason, when i visit the direct URL for ratethread, this error occurs. I found this from google webmaster tools which is picking this up as a 403 error.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Because you shouldn't access that link directly...

To prevent Google errors, add ratethread.php to the robots.txt file. You can download the Google SEO plugin: https://github.com/frostschutz/MyBB-Google-SEO to get a complete robots.txt with all required Disallow pages. Or just check it on this page: https://github.com/frostschutz/MyBB-Goog...xample.txt (remove /MyBB from each line if your forum is not in a subdirectory).
Thank you @Destroy666 i will try this Smile