MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Download system, Gallery system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a mod download system and gallery system as it is at Invision Power Board forum system?
Gallery system it is maybe the ezgallery mod. Do you know the same other variant of the gallery system?
http://mybb-plugins.com has a downloads mod available, although it's a premium mod that is not available for free. May be worth looking at.
I don't need paid plugins - only free
Does anybody know about free download system mod?
I've never understood why MyBB still hasn't included their download / file management system that powers their 'Extend' section of this website as a plugin or module and a home page / portal / landing page.

I actually rate the 'Extend' section of this website better than Invisions and Xenforos and they charge for theirs.
(2019-03-30, 12:31 PM)DarkflameZM Wrote: [ -> ]I've never understood why MyBB still hasn't  included their download / file management system that powers their 'Extend' section of this website as a plugin or module and a home page / portal / landing page.

I actually rate the 'Extend' section of this website better than Invisions and Xenforos and they charge for theirs.

It's a matter of creating your own mods.php page for your website and including ALL of the downloads that are found in MyBB's Extend webpage. 

I am not certain that many admins are willing to host that large of a file repository on their website, especially if their hosting plan limits their storage space.

Now, it's different if you created the mods.php page with live links to the links in the Extend Section, that's a different story. 

However, that is redundant to do this because why re-do everything when it's already done here?