MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A lot of problems but do not understand what happened!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I fully installed italian language pack from myself of the plugin Thanks Button for MyBB 1.8 and disalllowed the function of Default Reputation!
At the beginning it worked, then I chose the classical view mode and the thanks button disappeared. 

I logged out and cleared browser cache data, then I logged in once again on my forums community and I had to rebuild cache but logo didn't appear but a blank image linked to MyTrade images directory (but I removed that theme). This is a weird fact!

I uninstalled all the plugins I have previously installed: Google SEO, Thank Button, MyBB-Tags, Tapatalk, Social Sites, Related Threads and stop but it didn't work. 

I chose once again the non-classical view mode but the thanks button doesn't appear anymore. 
There are also other issues. 

P.S. I forgot to say that any of my installed plugins work anymore now ...

I tried to use English Language but I have same problems. What happened? I am afraid!

Link of forum is: http://italiangamercom.it
Well when i click on that link i'm getting the MyBB Installer screen ( When i am typing this message)

Well my idea is first remove the plugins folder and replace that one with the fresh one of the mybb 1.8 install files
(just my idea) then remove the language file (The one that you want to use) Again this is my idea
Then reinstall or upgrade your forum again ( i do not know if this is needed after deleting/replacing files)

You can try this, i might be working for you (it worked on my test forum)
But i can not guarantee it, so its at your own risk
(2014-10-08, 02:18 PM)MrNerdy Wrote: [ -> ]Well when i click on that link i'm getting the MyBB Installer screen ( When i am typing this message)

Well my idea is first remove the plugins folder and replace that one with the fresh one of the mybb 1.8 install files
(just my idea) then remove the language file (The one that you want to use) Again this is my idea
Then reinstall or upgrade your forum again ( i do not know if this is needed after deleting/replacing files)

You can try this, i might be working for you (it worked on my test forum)
But i can not guarantee it, so its at your own risk

Don't worry any longer, please. I solved by uninstalling MyBB and deleting database and re-installing my forums once again. I am so sorry not to have updated this thread before now!