MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thanks 2.4.4 style/code help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello i need some help with my new forum i want to use the DarkNeo plugin but i would like to modify a litle 

I need to have the counters aligned on user info with the other counters (Topics,comments and joined) thosde counters are in postbit_author_user but the thanks system counters are in thx.lang.php and i modified from this 

$l['thx_thanked_count'] = "Thanked: <b><a href=\"thx.php?thanked={2}\" id=\"thx_thanked_{3}\">{1}</a></b>";
$l['thx_thank_count'] = "Thanks: <b><a href=\"thx.php?thanks={2}\" id=\"thx_thanks_{3}\">{1}</a></b>";

to this

$l['thx_thanked_count'] = "<i style=\"font-size: 14px;\" class=\"fa fa-thumbs-up fa-fw\" title=\"Thanks gived\"></i> Thanked: <b><a href=\"thx.php?thanked={2}\" id=\"thx_thanked_{3}\">{1}</a></b>";
$l['thx_thank_count'] = "<i style=\"font-size: 14px; color: green;\" class=\"fa fa-thumbs-up fa-fw\" title=\"Thanks recived\"></i> Thanks: <b><a href=\"thx.php?thanks={2}\" id=\"thx_thanks_{3}\">{1}</a></b>";

And here it is how is look right now

[Image: AIqLJg2.jpg]

Can someone help me to display the counters aligned with the others or move the counters from thx.lang.php to postbit_author_user

My forum is in my signature

Can anyone help me out Smile