MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Default theme looks strange after upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I did upgrade the forums from 1.6 to 1.8 and now it looks like something is wrong with the default theme Smile

[Image: MGDxhBz.jpg]

anyone knows a solution for this?
templates code & css style sheets need updating
upgrading guidance Wrote:Visit your Admin Control Panel, then go to Templates & Style > Templates > Find Updated Templates. This will show you a list of all the templates that have changed during the upgrade.

You can either revert these templates to their default - meaning all the changes you've made to it will be removed - or you can see a Diff Report which will show you exactly what's changed. If you have a custom theme installed, it is probably best that you look at the Diff Report and apply the changes you need.

instead, you can install a compatible theme for MyBB 1.8 and use it
http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?actio...ory=themes
it fixed the problem thank you so much for your support Smile
How did you fix it? i have exactly the same problem and i am rather confused here
I had a similar problem - even after reverting all templates the forum layout looked totally messed, so I just created a new theme within the MyBB Master Style and assigned it as the default theme.
i need to upgrade with the default theme working fine
What I described is technically creation of a "correct" clone of the default theme, to be used instead of the "main" default theme working incorrectly, so I guess this would address your needs.
no. i want to use default theme
I had the same problem. Will look into the solution. Thanks "m".