MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thread Deletion Warn error and Thread Posting error Unknown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I try to post a new thread and hit the post thread button then the url becomes newthread.php?fid=4&processed=1 but the page is completely white. but the thread is actually posted. 

I think there is some problem with the class_parser.php but I am unable to figure out. My friendly redirection pages are turned off.

Also when I try to use inline moderation for thread deletion this appears :- 

[Image: 1zY1r6A.png]

Any help would be highly appreciated.
have you modified functions.php file for any purpose ..
have you recently added any plugins ? which editor you are using to post ?

run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section. focus is on changed php files.
ignore images. ignore files reported from install folder. post the result here
(2014-10-07, 12:55 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]have you modified functions.php file for any purpose ..
have you recently added any plugins ? which editor you are using to post ?

run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section. focus is on changed php files.
ignore images. ignore files reported from install folder. post the result here

I followed this tutorial ( http://community.mybb.com/thread-153429.html ) and changed the class_parser.php

But when it didn't worked. I changed it back to as it was earlier. But this all the error started. I didn't understand why it happened all of a sudden.

I didn't installed any new plugins. 

Heres the file verification results (like you said it is showed as changed but I didn't edit anything):-

[Image: yEnJBDk.png] 
at present you can rename class_parser.php and replace the file from MyBB source files pack.

if you are using Google SEO plugin then functions.php file is modified by the plugin.
functions_indicators.php file might also be modified by a plugin.
(2014-10-07, 02:33 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]at present you can rename class_parser.php and replace the file from MyBB source files pack.

if you are using Google SEO plugin then functions.php file is modified by the plugin.
functions_indicators.php file might also be modified by a plugin.

I did that already before but forgot to reply. 

Thanks. For now it has been fixed. But if I encounter this error again then I hope I will get some help from you again.