MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Wheres the best place for mybb 1.8 premium themes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all

Im looking at buying a theme for mybb 1.8. where is the best recommended place to buy a 1.8 theme?

Thanks
Steve
have you seen available themes at the Extend section of this community
http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?actio...ory=themes

you can check for premium themes at Audentio, YuvaPix, MySkins, Demonate, MyBB webdesign, ... (there are more)
Free themes are great enough to implement from the link given above.

Or if you want some changes, then you can customize it too yourself by picking a free one like i did at my board.
Audentio has a pretty good reputation for affordable premium themes. They are in the process of upgrading their themes to MyBB 1.8, and may be worth checking out.
(2014-10-07, 05:38 PM)Darth Apple Wrote: [ -> ]Audentio has a pretty good reputation for affordable premium themes. They are in the process of upgrading their themes to MyBB 1.8, and may be worth checking out.

They charge $45 for one hour of customization.
(2014-10-07, 05:43 PM)mikeh Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-07, 05:38 PM)Darth Apple Wrote: [ -> ]Audentio has a pretty good reputation for affordable premium themes. They are in the process of upgrading their themes to MyBB 1.8, and may be worth checking out.

You must underestimate what we get done in an hour compared to other sites. Smile (Along with assurance things will be completed, quality work, and the support we provide)

Also thanks for the recommendation .m. and Darth Apple.
(2014-10-07, 06:32 PM)Eric J. Wrote: [ -> ]

You must underestimate what we get done in an hour compared to other sites. Smile (Along with assurance things will be completed, quality work, and the support we provide)

Oh wow Eric! You're the Audentio guy, awesome. Great great themes for 1.6

Do you know the timeline for upgrading? I've bought a couple of themes from you guys and I especially love the Dazzle theme, but unfortunately I can't use it on 1.8.

Do you know a time estimate of when that will be available?
(2014-10-08, 05:07 AM)freewilly Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-07, 06:32 PM)Eric J. Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh wow Eric! You're the Audentio guy, awesome. Great great themes for 1.6

Do you know the timeline for upgrading? I've bought a couple of themes from you guys and I especially love the Dazzle theme, but unfortunately I can't use it on 1.8.

Do you know a time estimate of when that will be available?

I am also interested in the Dazzle theme. If it ever gets ported to 1.8 I hope that it will get a new set of post bit icons but the rest of the theme looks sharp and I really like it.