MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Page Reload After giving Rep [MyBB 1.8]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I noticed that after giving rep to users in MYBB the page doesn't reload by itself or the page doesn't update via ajax.

Is there a way to do so ?
I'm not sure if it reloads or not. I have disabled this at my boards. But this is not really an issue. You can refresh yourself! Wink
(2014-10-07, 05:14 PM)aroshkhan Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure if it reloads or not. I have disabled this at my boards. But this is not really an issue. You can refresh yourself! Wink

Yes I can refresh it myself but after giving the rep it gets updated by itself is much more logical. At least in MyBB 1.6 it used to reload.
Yes it doesnt reload automatically... 1.8 is set to work that way.... It was reported already and the devs wished to see the response from all...

(2014-07-18, 12:33 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-07-04, 05:48 PM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]second thing is that after adding the reputation the thread is not auto refreshed to update the reputation.
Yes, that is right and I don't consider that a bug. So I'm not pushing this. If the majority consider it, we can push it.
(2014-10-08, 07:22 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it doesnt reload automatically... 1.8 is set to work that way.... It was reported already and the devs wished to see the response from all...

(2014-07-18, 12:33 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-07-04, 05:48 PM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]second thing is that after adding the reputation the thread is not auto refreshed to update the reputation.
Yes, that is right and I don't consider that a bug. So I'm not pushing this. If the majority consider it, we can push it.

Yes I didn't see that though I search the board before posting.

Well I hope there there was a fix. I would look better. OKay I will mark it as solved.