MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Error (42)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I upgraded my forum to 1.8 latest version but i m getting the MyBB Error (42) error. 
Have you run the Upgrade script?
I have used the upgrade script but my whole site is now messed up. I forgot to remove installed plugins and after upgrade i cant remove plugins. Plus my forum is not working properly now.
Need some urgent help before i lose my visitors.
I am not an expert of Mybb so i am just going to ask, don't you have a back up of your forum? You could just delete the forum and reinstall the backup and you can make sure to deactivate all the plugins before you carry ourtthe upgrade process
Yeah, that one is another problem. But if there is another way to make my forum work properly i will go for it.
As of now, i am able to visit your forum. The theme is just a bit weird though. As you have carried out the upgrade process, You will will need to revert changes to core files (if you wish to stick to the default mybb 1.8 theme)
or
1. You can install a new mybb 1.8 theme
2. You can upgrade your current theme to work with mybb 1.8. (This will be time consuming)
Ok, i have now some success regarding theme. i have made some changes to make it default. but i see that the sequence of the stylesheet has changed or not. Is there any issues? Plus these are the plugins which are not compatible. I would want to remove them completely. How should i proceed? is there way to remove them manually by removing all files and databases related to them? or any other way to follow. 

[attachment=32747]
[attachment=32748]
May be you can edit plugins configuration from 16 to 18 to make them work with mybb 1.8?
Thanks will look into it. Can you visit the forum and check if it looks successfully updated to 1.8?
Yes i have visited the forum and i can confirm that it looks successfully updated to 1.8 Smile
Pages: 1 2