MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My IMG tags and Editor are not working after upgade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Detailed description of your problem, including steps to reproduce if necessary
URL to your forum/URL to specific problematic page
New installation or upgrade (from which version of MyBB)?
Test user account (if it requires additional permissions)
Screenshot or error text, verbatim

Hi we upgraded our forum (mistakenly) and now the img tags are not working.

It just appears as [image: and then the url with a closing bracket ]

The forum url is: http://blingring.tk/

Anybody know what could be causing this? Mycode is enabled.

Test account is: user-> BabyBling P: bling1
You don't have any viewable forums for guests. If you could do that, it would help and creating a test account for us.
Me too had this problem. Go in usercp -> options and check "look images, videos etc in posts".

I had also format date wrong.
(2014-10-09, 02:26 PM)niere8 Wrote: [ -> ]Me too had this problem. Go in usercp -> options and check "look images, videos etc in posts".

Thank you worked great!

(2014-10-09, 01:45 AM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]You don't have any viewable forums for guests.  If you could do that, it would help and creating a test account for us.

Hi, the login info was added to the OP.

Thank you!

The quick editor just isn't appearing. I'm sure its because of some javascript error, I'm just not sure which.

It works fine without the old database so i'm think its some plugin being enabled or something in the database. Without the database, everything works fine.
(2014-10-09, 09:34 PM)freewilly Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-09, 02:26 PM)niere8 Wrote: [ -> ]Me too had this problem. Go in usercp -> options and check "look images, videos etc in posts".

Thank you worked great!

(2014-10-09, 01:45 AM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]You don't have any viewable forums for guests.  If you could do that, it would help and creating a test account for us.

Thank you!

The quick editor just isn't appearing. I'm sure its because of some javascript error, I'm just not sure which.

It works fine without the old database so i'm think its some plugin being enabled or something in the database. Without the database, everything works fine.

the site is not very good for guests .... is that by design ?
(2014-10-10, 02:18 AM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-09, 09:34 PM)freewilly Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you worked great!

Thank you!

It works fine without the old database so i'm think  its some plugin being enabled or something in the database. Without the database, everything works fine.

the site is not very good for guests .... is that by design ?

There are no guests at all Big Grin

we just can't seem to get the edit options on Quick Edit, with the controls now.