MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Signature won't display for certain user
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently upgraded our forums from 1.6.13 to 1.8. There is a user reporting that their signature will not display, and that they cannot choose any option other than "No Action" when attempting to edit their signature. I tried editing the signature myself through the ACP, and forcing it to show on all posts, but the signature still does not display in any posts. Other users' signatures display just fine. I'm not sure what could be causing this, or where to start debugging.
The first question is are they in a group that has signatures disabled? ACP->Users->Usergroups.

Another possibility might be regarding how many posts they have. On that same page there is an option to prevent a signature from being added until they reach x posts.
For some reason, their usergroup had signatures disabled. I'm not sure why that was, and we didn't have any signature issues prior to the upgrade. Thank you for the guidance anyways. Smile
I'm having the same problem....here is what I've checked so far.
SIDE NOTE: I did not upgrade, I installed 1.8 from the 1.8 install

User Groups=>Group=>Users and Permissions
Can add a signature? => checked

User CP=>Edit Options=>display user's signatures in posts is checked

forum posts/reply
Signature: include your signature. (registered users only) =>checked

Post Bit Templates =>postbit
{$post['attachments']}
{$post['signature']}

Post Bit Templates =>postbit_signature
<div class="signature scaleimages">
{$post['signature']}
</div> 

nvm I forgot to check the subuser groups as well...