MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: List Affiliated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It wanted To that put Something “affiliated” thus under the forum or above, somebody knows like?
Alright... bit hard to understand but anyway could you specify for me the location where you want to put that thing so i can lead you directly to the needed place and in which template?
In template initial (default, where it is possible to be put above or down
hmm.. i didn't ask for that but anyway i will provide you with both down (footer) and up (header)

To add your affiliate list at the bottom (footer) go to Admin CP > Templates > Modify /Delete > EXPAND > Footer

There above
<hr class="hidden" />
			<div id="copyright">

add
<div align="center"><a href="ss.com">Link1</a> | <a href="ss.com">Link2</a></div>

For the one at the top (header) go to Admin CP > Templates > Modify /Delete > EXPAND > header
and put the same code above in an apropriate place that you find according to where you want it to be.

I guess you know basic HTML and you are able to modify the code i have provided you according to your vision.

Regards
I did not understand, but I use the forum in Spanish for that reason I do not understand, good that create, right now use a translator: S
We might have to move this thread.

Puede ser que tengamos que mover este hilo de rosca

hmm. no pedí ése sino que proveeré de todos modos de ti trago (footer) y subo (header) A agregar tu lista del afiliado en el fondo (footer) ir al Admin CP > Templates > Modify /Delete > EXPAND > Footer

sobre esto
 <hr class="hidden" />
<div id="copyright">
agregar
<div align="center"><a href="ss.com">Link1</a> | <a href="ss.com">Link2</a></div>
Para el que está en la tapa (header) van al Admin CP > Templates > Modify /Delete > EXPAND > header
y puesto el mismo código arriba en un lugar del apropriate que encuentras según donde quisieras que estuviera.

Conjeturo sabes que el HTML y tú básicos podéis modificar el código que te he proporcionado según tu visión.

Respeto