MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Complete] - GameOne Redux - HTML5 Tableless responsive gaming theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Looks great Johnny. Will be looking forward to it.
is it also possible to make a dropdown menu in it so people will understand how to edit it?
Big update:
Search menu - Merged forumdisplay search, thread search, PM search and help docs search boxes with quick search (IPB style)

Forumdisplay - added thread start date and time (timestamp is formated according to user settings, if there aren't any it will use default (global9 date / time format).

Forumdisplay - included thread preview on threadlist (pulls first / last post content)

[Image: ed2XNEs.png]

[Image: 5xOia7C.png]

Added a few theme styles (SC2 HOTS preview, placeholder colors on top atm)

[Image: GPfrjNM.png]
Looks gorgeous!

I too am wondering about free/commercial; won't affect me either way, but it's good to know these things as some people still think things of this caliber are never free-to-use.
its looking amazing, nice update! I already announced on my forum we are going to use this theme when it's done. Cause its looking amazing!
New update(s)
Responsive support ( and previews)
Footer now contains latest threads block (instead of placeholder, settings are shared with portal latest threads block)
Dark version included (what's a gaming theme without a dark color scheme   Big Grin

[Image: U6hScAp.png] [Image: F7p4Dwe.png]

Forumdisplay

[Image: SF7cKJ9.png]

Postbit / quick reply (QR contains a editor)

[Image: DwLQU9M.png]

On showthread, once a profile link is clicked, a profile modal will popup with few basic info (along with profile header bg)

[Image: C8ztstm.png]

Profile page preview

[Image: NbvMoyI.png]
(2014-11-05, 08:16 PM)Johnny S Wrote: [ -> ]New update(s)
Responsive support ( and previews)
Footer now contains latest threads block (instead of placeholder, settings are shared with portal latest threads block)
Dark version included (what's a gaming theme without a dark color scheme   Big Grin

[Image: U6hScAp.png] [Image: F7p4Dwe.png]

Forumdisplay

[Image: SF7cKJ9.png]

Postbit / quick reply (QR contains a editor)

[Image: DwLQU9M.png]

On showthread, once a profile link is clicked, a profile modal will popup with few basic info (along with profile header bg)

[Image: C8ztstm.png]

Profile page preview

[Image: NbvMoyI.png]

Very nice update to this theme. I may try the theme out. Smile
Reputation page (pie chart included)

[Image: Wb4lUAF.png]

[Image: YtlnkHT.png]

Responsive previews:

http://imgur.com/a/1V9pF
After two months of intensive work, feature implementations, template rewrites and testing i'm finally done with this theme. It's going to be available for purchase (premium theme) next week.
Everytime when you update for us the template on mybb, i want it more, it looks fantastic! Finally someone who knows how to make html5 en mybb work together Smile wish you good luck with building it.

Edit: I did'nt see that the theme was done, amazing work! I will contact you soon for buying it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4