MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unable to reply to any thread, using default mybb theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey friends,

I have started a new forum yesterday with default mybb theme, but I am unable to reply to any thread, when ever I try to reply it says "the specified post does not exist". Please help me out, coz I have to start advertising it and I can't do it now.

forum: http://wiplee.com
test login:
username: ChulbulaAashiq
password: 123456

Please check and do the needful.
is it manual installation or one-click installation from web host panel ?

Edit: looks like something wrong with the installation.

run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section of admin panel to find missing / changed
php files. ignore images. ignore files reported from install folder & its sub-folders. post the result here

Also give list of the installed plugins in activated status
(2014-10-10, 12:35 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]is it manual installation or one-click installation from web host panel ?

Edit: looks like something wrong with the installation.

run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section of admin panel to find missing / changed
php files. ignore images. ignore files reported from install folder & its sub-folders. post the result here

Also give list of the installed plugins in activated status

I am using a free hosting and it's a one click install from cpanel.

inc/plugins/hello.php

Missing
inc/plugins/index.html
Missing

other missing files are from install/resources & install/images

I have the below plugins.
1. Facebook Like Button
2. Board Announcements Manager
3. DVZ Mentions
4. Google Analytics
5. Google Plus in Sidebar
6. My Advertisements
7. [b]NewPoints
8. [b]ProStats /proʊˈstæts/
9. [b]Recent Threads
(plugin not working, I don't know what happened)
10. Thanks system
[/b][/b][/b]

Please check and reply.
admin panel >> configuration >> settings >> General Configuration >> Disable All Plugins
--> select yes and save the settings. now check if replying to threads & posts work

if above doesn't help and if you can wait for a couple of hours then you can PM me temporary admin account & ftp access