MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum/thread activity icons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking for forum/thread activity icons to replace the default 1.8 ones. These are the ones that show new thread, hot thread, I have yet to find a third party set for MyBB. I've noticed that even the custom theme makers who go to the trouble of making their own forum activity icons, still use the default thread activity icons.

Does anyone know of complete sets for MyBB other than the default set?
Afaik none currently exist. We used custom ones in Dark Series but I don't believe any public sets exist currently.
Like what? Do you need some designed?
No, I'm not looking for a designer. I'm just wondering if there are ones already available.

I actually made a set for may forum four years ago by modifying icons that are under open license. Now it's four years later and they are looking dated. So I started to make a new set and got tired of doing it. That's why I'm looking around.
(2014-10-11, 05:34 AM)Eric J. Wrote: [ -> ]Afaik none currently exist. We used custom ones in Dark Series but I don't believe any public sets exist currently.

Extend -> Graphics -> Miscellaneous
No thread sprites for now though.
I would not have to be a sprite for me to use it. I can create the sprite from the images.

Anyway, no big deal. I'll use what I have now and think about making others.