MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Purple Board - Flat Purple Design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Possible. Glad it worked out.
Ammy Wrote:Btw changing the theme back to normal from the quickselector in the box isnt working in #2, is this fixed in #3 ?

I used another method of displaying the selectors and it worked fine on my test board in build #3. Could you check it and see if it would work?

Ammy Wrote:Btw changing the theme back to normal from the quickselector in the box isnt working in #2, is this fixed in #3 ?

I used another method of displaying the selectors and it worked fine on my test board in build #3. Could you check it and see if it would work?
If you don't mind adding a sub-menu underneath the main-menu. Then another level either underneath the first level when hovered with a absolute position or to the side of the first sub-menu. Either way is fine.
Which "main-menu" do you talk about? The one below the logo?
Yeah the one below the logo, I know there is already a sub-menu, but wont align property without separating the classes of the profile drop down menu with the main menu one. It would make the sub-menu's sub menu stay too far too the right especially with those properties.
Yeah, I get you. I used positioning so that the profile dropdown would remain where it is, thinking a dropdown for others won't be needed. Guess I was wrong.

I'll whip something up soon.
nice theme bro......
(2014-11-17, 12:38 PM)Mind Worker Wrote: [ -> ]nice theme bro......

Thanks.
Hello ,

the "contact us" isnt working for me.

Greetings ,
Jonas
This theme is awesome. Everyone on my forum loves it. They won't use any other theme. Nice job! Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4