MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Profile saved, redirect error..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
usercp.php No redirect..
redirect("usercp.php?action=profile", $lang->redirect_profileupdated);

usercp.lang.php  There redirect
$l['redirect_profileupdated'] = "Thank you, your profile has been updated successfully.<br />You will now be returned to the User CP.";

one of the options wrong..
Why was this posted in "Pushed"? Also what is the issue here? I can't see any from what you've posted.
Profile editor is a part of User CP, so the sentence from the language file is still true... Doesn't matter that it's not the main page. Rejecting.
It should probably say you will be returned back, since that is what it does, apparently.
(2014-10-12, 12:23 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]It should probably say you will be returned back, since that is what it does, apparently.

Return = go back. "Return back" wouldn't be more proper, check http://forum.wordreference.com/showthrea...&langid=21
$l['redirect_profileupdated'] = "Thank you, your profile has been updated successfully.<br />You will now be returned to the User CP Profile settings.";
I agree with text change
(2014-10-12, 11:44 AM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Profile editor is a part of User CP, so the sentence from the language file is still true... Doesn't matter that it's not the main page. Rejecting.

Why in language files then it says User CP redirected? The language file needs to be changed.
(2014-10-13, 03:05 PM)SeNCeR Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-12, 11:44 AM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Profile editor is a part of User CP, so the sentence from the language file is still true... Doesn't matter that it's not the main page. Rejecting.

Why in language files then it says User CP redirected?

The answer is in the quote... The user is redirected to a part of User CP and the redirect string doesn't negate that. Feel free to change it to something more descriptive, but I see no point.