MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Systems Detecting Spammer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I am trying to make a custom register page which is almost done linked to forums/members.php but now I have another issue.

for some stupid reason i'm getting this message when using my custom form but not with the official mybb one

"Our systems detect that you may be a spammer and therefore you have been denied registration. If you feel this is a mistake, please contact the Administrator."

I have tried disabling the capctha no luck still and this is a fresh demo install with no plugins
Can you post your custom form's code? It sounds like you might be missing something such as a hidden input field.
This is the code

<form action="forums/member.php" method="post" id="registration_form" name="registration_form">

<input type="text" style="display: none;" value="" name="regcheck1"/><input type="text" style="display: none;" value="true" name="regcheck2"/>
<div>
<i class="fa fa-user form-icon"></i><input type="text" class="textbox" placeholder="Pick a username" name="username" id="register_username" value=""/>
</div>
<div>

<i class="fa fa-key form-icon"></i><input type="password" class="textbox" name="password" id="register_password" placeholder="Password" autocomplete="off"/>
</div>

<div>
<i class="fa fa-envelope form-icon"></i><input type="text" class="textbox" name="email" placeholder="Email address (make sure its legit)" id="register_email" maxlength="50" value=""/>
</div>

<input type="hidden" name="emailpmnotify" id="emailpmnotify" value="1"/>
<input type="hidden" name="receivepms" id="receivepms" value="1"/>
<input type="hidden" name="pmnotice" id="pmnotice" value="1"/>
<input type="hidden" name="allownotices" id="allownotices" value="1"/>
<input type="hidden" name="step" value="registration"/>
<input type="hidden" name="action" value="do_register"/>
<input type="submit" id="signmeup" name="regsubmit" value="Sign Up!"/>

What's missing?

Need to add it to my site asap
i faced the same issue b4, check the settings of registration
for me the issue was in those settings.