MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick Reply & Report not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I reverted and fixed most of the code in my Custom Theme which was designed for MyBB 1.6. But i couldn't fix the Quick Reply and Report button. I have one script added in headerinclude and i tried disabling it and checked quick reply and report. Still not working

http://www.generalchat.in

Demo account:

u: Tester
p: test123

Note: Once logged in, the theme switches to Custom Theme
showthread template needs updating. deactivate thankyoulike plugin to check Quickreply
(2014-10-12, 04:07 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]showthread template needs updating. deactivate thankyoulike plugin to check Quickreply

In my localhost i don't have any plugin installed, so you are saying there is some issue with Showthread.
^ there are many changes in showthread template of MyBB version 1.8 (when compared with 1.6.x version)
(2014-10-12, 05:29 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ there are many changes in showthread template of MyBB version 1.8 (when compared with 1.6.x version)

I am fixing it .m, but one problem i face after fixing few lines is. The left side of post bit gets scrambled(pm, find, rate), after refresh it comes back to normal.

Note: Found jeditable is causing the problem, if i disable it. Quickedit is disabled and my postbit icons stays untouched. If i enable it, Quickedit works and my postbit icons (left side) gets messed up.

How to solve this problem?
Is there anyway i can use quick edit without this problem?