MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Postbit Style Not Changing?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys, I am making this thread because I am having trouble changing the postbit style. I changed it to classic layout but its still showing as the horizontal layout. Can anyone help me out with this?
What theme do you use? Did you change the setting in the admin control panel or the user CP?
Check this reply, it might help...
(2014-10-13, 05:08 AM)Darth Apple Wrote: [ -> ]What theme do you use? Did you change the setting in the admin control panel or the user CP?

Im using a custom theme and yes I did.

(2014-10-13, 07:25 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]Check this reply, it might help...

I already tried doing that and it still didnt change.
I feel like this probably isn't the problem, but have you tried another theme by any chance? It could be possible that both of the templates have the same content if it's a custom theme. (I know that when I design themes, I hate the horizontal layout so much that I use the same layout for both the classic and the modern templates. Toungue)
(2014-10-13, 04:24 PM)Darth Apple Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like this probably isn't the problem, but have you tried another theme by any chance? It could be possible that both of the templates have the same content if it's a custom theme. (I know that when I design themes, I hate the horizontal layout so much that I use the same layout for both the classic and the modern templates. Toungue)

Even when I use the default mybb theme the style still stays on the horizontal layout.