MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Report Post Not Working & BBCodes/Editor Not Showing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am using a custom theme and I have found some problems that I need fixed before opening my forum to the public. First problem is, everytime I click on the report post button, the report page doesnt pop up. Second problem is, the BBCode/Text Editor is not showing up when I am creating a new thread or replying. Can someone please help me with this ASAP, I need this to be fixed before I can open my forum.

www.grandforums.net
Username: TestAcc
Password: testme0123
That's DarkDesire theme from MySkins.org, made by envira. It's a premium template with limited amount of purchases.

If you really pay for that theme, you can ask for support directly to envira in his forum.
Are you using mybb 1.8 by any chance? that's a theme made for 1.6 so it will need updating to fully work
(2014-10-13, 08:17 AM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using mybb 1.8 by any chance?  that's a theme made for 1.6 so it will need updating to fully work

Yes I am using 1.8, how would I go about getting it to work properly?
(2014-10-13, 08:52 AM)Red™ Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-13, 08:17 AM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using mybb 1.8 by any chance?  that's a theme made for 1.6 so it will need updating to fully work

Ask Envira to upgrade it for you.
(2014-10-13, 09:11 AM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-13, 08:52 AM)Red™ Wrote: [ -> ]

Ask Envira to upgrade it for you.

Okay i'll see if hes willing to help me.
Try fixing the report template codes, i too have a custom theme made by envira and i edited the codes to stay tuned with MyBB 1.8.
(2014-10-14, 06:34 AM)jason5 Wrote: [ -> ]Try fixing the report template codes, i too have a custom theme made by envira and i edited the codes to stay tuned with MyBB 1.8.

I tried copying the template from the default mybb theme but that still doesnt seem to work.
(2014-10-14, 09:33 AM)Red™ Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-14, 06:34 AM)jason5 Wrote: [ -> ]Try fixing the report template codes, i too have a custom theme made by envira and i edited the codes to stay tuned with MyBB 1.8.

I tried copying the template from the default mybb theme but that still doesnt seem to work.

Not sure how they both run but it might be because your theme and MyBB version are using prototype still and 1.8 uses jQuery so you're missing a fair amount of new code and features.
(2014-10-14, 10:23 AM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-14, 09:33 AM)Red™ Wrote: [ -> ]

Not sure how they both run but it might be because your theme and MyBB version are using prototype still and 1.8 uses jQuery so you're missing a fair amount of new code and features.

Wow This Sucks!
Pages: 1 2