MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Smilies Not Working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i am using mybb 1.8.0 forum more than a month ago but smilies are not working .
post forum url and test user account so that someone can check the issue
The Url Of My Board http://pakforum.altervista.org

User = Testuser
Password = Testuser
(2014-10-13, 11:33 AM)iturdu Wrote: [ -> ]User = Testuser
Password = Testuser

These account credentials are invalid.

Anyways, moved to support as I'm nearly sure it's not a bug.
(2014-10-13, 02:26 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-13, 11:33 AM)iturdu Wrote: [ -> ]User = Testuser
Password = Testuser

These account credentials are invalid.

Anyways, moved to support as I'm nearly sure it's not a bug.

these accounts credetials are correct i checked again and please solve my problem
username and pass is testuser and NOT Testuser.

Did login, and as you can see at your forum, the smiley's did post

The only thing was that inside the editor, the smiley's where just typed, and not showed. like :'). and not Smile
(2014-10-13, 02:45 PM)iturdu Wrote: [ -> ]these accounts credetials are correct i checked again  and please solve my problem

Passwords are case sensitive...

And as BaggerHD said, the problem is only inside your editor. You're using a custom plugin for quick reply editor, disable it and the smilies should work again.
(2014-10-13, 03:06 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-13, 02:45 PM)iturdu Wrote: [ -> ]these accounts credetials are correct i checked again and please solve my problem

And as BaggerHD said, the problem is only inside your editor. You're using a custom plugin for quick reply editor, disable it and the smilies should work again.

thanks am trying to do this .

(2014-10-13, 02:55 PM)BaggerHD Wrote: [ -> ]username and pass is testuser and NOT Testuser.

The only thing was that inside the editor, the smiley's where just typed, and not showed. like :'). and not Smile

The Problem Was Never Gone .
When Am Creating New Thread I Was Unable To Click On Smilies .
I Disabled All Custom Quick Reply Plugins But The Problem Was Never Gone .

On MyBB Community I Was Also Unable Click On Smilies I Dont Know What Is The Problem .
(2014-10-13, 04:36 PM)iturdu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-13, 02:45 PM)iturdu Wrote: [ -> ]these accounts credetials are correct i checked again and please solve my problem

(2014-10-13, 02:55 PM)BaggerHD Wrote: [ -> ]username and pass is testuser and NOT Testuser.

On MyBB Community I Was Also Unable Click On Smilies I Dont Know What Is The Problem .

IF this error occured here, on mybb community, it's most likely your browser. Try to clear your cache or try another browser!

Which browser are you using?
(2014-10-13, 06:39 PM)PhantomD Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-13, 04:36 PM)iturdu Wrote: [ -> ]

IF this error occured here, on mybb community, it's most likely your browser. Try to clear your cache or try another browser!

Which browser are you using?

ffire fox
Pages: 1 2