MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't login as admin or user. - Reward !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello .
Yesterday entered on forum.
Everything was alright..I ticked "remember me" box some weeks ago and saved password in firefox.
Today when entered on forum,i was logged out .
Tried to enter my username and password,it didn't work.
Entered on ACP, changed password of admin user .
Tried again, nothing.

2.Tried to enter as simple user.It is loging in and when i try to visit admin profile or any other profile it says "You are either not logged in or do not have permission to view this page"

Cookies and cache cleared.
Tryed it with firefox, safari and chrome.The same situation.

Consulted this thread: http://community.mybb.com/thread-126359.html ,everything are good,there wasn't any settings to change.

Also, got an e mail from a user that he can't log in too.

Forum link: aefvt.com

Can somebody give me some advice ?

Thanks in advance .
P.S. After entering login and password as admin,nothing is happening, just give me again index page.No error.
run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section. focus is on changed php files.
ignore images. ignore files reported from install folder. post the result here.

have you recently added any plugins ? can you log into admin panel and navigate around without any issues ?
if so, disable all the plugins and check login process again
(2014-10-13, 02:48 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section. focus is on changed php files.
ignore images. ignore files reported from install folder. post the result here.

have you recently added any plugins ? can you log into admin panel and navigate around without any issues ?
if so, disable all the plugins and check login process again

This is all i got .

File Verification: Found Problems
File Status
inc/languages/english/member.lang.php Changed
jscripts/editor.js Changed

Deactivated all plugins .
Still the same problem.

Didn't added any plugins for about 1 month.
I can login in admin panel. sometimes i'm having 502 bad gateway error (i think it is due to my hosting) .Also sometimes i enter login and password and it just refresh the page in admin panel.

P.S.If it would help i can give you login and password from acp, maybe you could look into it.

Just read all the responses in this thread: http://community.mybb.com/thread-126359.html
It seems to be a common problem for a lot of users.
So, my setting are :
$settings['cookiedomain'] = ".aefvt.com";
$settings['cookiepath'] = "/";
$settings['cookieprefix'] = "";
and
in acp
Cookie Domain - .aefvt.com
Cookie Path - /
Cookie Prefix - it's blank..
So today when i opened my laptop
i was able to enter on forum and browse it without problems some hours .
Some minutes ago, just refreshed it and i have again the same problem :\

Please, somebody give me an advice how to make it to work properly Sad

Cookies and cache cleared again and it didn't work ...

Going to give a small tip (5$ ; paypal) if somebody could solve it permanently.
Thank you.
I wonder if this actually has more to do with your computer than your website. Do you have any settings setup to block cookies on your browser? Do you have any virus/spyware/cleaner software that is deleting cookies?

Do you have a test account so I can attempt to reproduce?
(2014-10-15, 04:51 PM)HolyPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if this actually has more to do with your computer than your website.  Do you have any settings setup to block cookies on your browser?  Do you have any virus/spyware/cleaner software that is deleting cookies?  

Do you have a test account so I can attempt to reproduce?
Nothing to block cookies ... I'm on mac so virus wouldn't be.About spyware or cleaner i didn't installed or downloaded anything on my laptop for about 2 weeks, but the problem is from the day before yesterday..

I had tried to login using my phone (safari), the same problem.Using Chrome the problem is the same..
Also today i got lot of e-mails from users that they can't login..

Test account:

user:test
pass:test123

Thanks.
What does the nginx config for your website look like?
(2014-10-15, 05:01 PM)HolyPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]What does the nginx config for your website look like?

I'm not sure where i should look for this Sad
I tried to look on /etc/nginx/ but i don't have this folder..
Could you please explain where to find it or if it will be easy i could send you my acp and hosting credentials...
It depends on various different aspects as to where it is located. Are you using a control panel on your hosting of any sort? What Operating System does your server run on?
(2014-10-15, 05:08 PM)HolyPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]It depends on various different aspects as to where it is located.  Are you using a control panel on your hosting of any sort?  What Operating System does your server run on?

I'm using Hostgator control panel with Bussiness Plan hosting .
It is running on : Linux CentOS

I thought hosting could be a problem too,but i'm using it from April and this is the first time i got this problem...
Pages: 1 2