MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Internal Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please take a look a my forum http://onepieceforum.net/
If you have uploaded all the files already, you will need to contact your webhost for the problem to be resolved.
(2014-10-14, 03:27 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]If you have uploaded all the files already, you will need to contact your webhost for the problem to be resolved.

Well,I've done that already TT.TT
Unfortunately we can do anything about webhost issues. If you tell them your site can't load the SQL extension that should help them fix the problem faster.
(2014-10-14, 03:36 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately we can do anything about webhost issues. If you tell them your site can't load the SQL extension that should help them fix the problem faster.

Thanks for the support dragonexpert Big Grin

Err ...can you take a look at this guys...

just what in the world is this tmp folder again? And how can I manage it.I am getting a 503 error..so I am trying to find out the cause for it. 
^ if your web host control panel consists of server error log then look into it for the latest errors to find the cause
(2014-10-14, 05:03 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ if your web host control panel consists of server error log then look into it for the latest errors to find the cause

Well...a bunch of config.php file errors...wait a sec...I had deleted that file....what in the world is going on in here.Why am I seeing errors in a file that doesn't even exist in my server TT.TT