MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Group Image Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I was wondering if someone can throw together a few group images for me?

They don't have to be anything spectacular..

My groups are as follows:

FOUNDERS
>> Founder

STAFF MEMBERS
>> Administrator
>> Super Moderator
>> Forum Moderator

PREMIUM MEMBERS
>> Club Moderator
>> Premium Member
>> Donator

REGULAR MEMBERS
>> Regular Member
>> Awaiting Activation

OTHER
>> Guest
>> Banned

I'm not too good with this sort of thing so anything half decent would be appreciated...
Cheers.
BUMP...

Anyone.. Please..?
It will be good if you can specify how the design should be, or atleast show some example as how you want them look like ...
(2014-10-17, 03:47 AM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]It will be good if you can specify how the design should be, or atleast show some example as how you want them look like ...

OK, yeah, sorry..

This is the design of the ones I'm using now:
[Image: founder.png]
However, most don't match my group names, hence needing new ones..

Design wise..
As long as they have my group names and are car related as thats what my forum is based upon then the rest can be left up to whoever wants to make them and get some rep Smile
If you have gimp, you can generally just zoom into the image and white out the text, then copy/paste a portion of the gradient and paste it over the removed text to restore it. Unfortunately, that's about the easiest way to do it if you have found images of the right style with the wrong names, if you don't have a PSD. I would take that image and do it myself here, but I have a feeling I'd get in trouble for redistributing them. Toungue
The image was just something to go off, im really not too fussed what they look like as long as they are different colours for each group, have the group names and something to relate them to cars.. (e.g. a car part, a car silhouette etc.)

And I don't have gimp, never even heard of it...