MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Visual issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think there should be valign="center" instead of valign="top" for total view/replies/rating which are shown next to the topic title in forum
^ yes, vertical align should be set to middle
middle or center? I use center everytime and it works

I can make a PR if mybb team wanna change it
^ please see => vertical align
Yes, you are right Smile but both works well Big Grin
anyone can add this on github?

Fix:
https://github.com/Cu8eR/mybb/compare/fe...l?expand=1
Hi,

Thank you for your report. We have pushed this issue to our Github repository for further analysis where you can track our commits and progress with fixing this bug. Discussions regarding this bug may also take place there too.

Follow this link to visit the issue on Github: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/1564

Thanks for contributing to MyBB!

Regards,
The MyBB Group
Everything in that row is set to the top, it is just the profile links what are creating the break. So why? I think it is fine just the way it is.
(2014-10-31, 05:00 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Everything in that row is set to the top, it is just the profile links what are creating the break. So why? I think it is fine just the way it is.
but middle vertical align seems better(I think). :-\
(2014-10-31, 07:39 AM)My-BB.Ir Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-31, 05:00 AM)OmarĀ G. Wrote: [ -> ]Everything in that row is set to the top, it is just the profile links what are creating the break. So why? I think it is fine just the way it is.
but middle vertical align seems better(I think). :-\

I agree with Omar here, middle valign for last post looks a bit out of place for me, at last without the changes listed below. I wouldn't change it either, but I don't really mind since both versions are more or less fine.

And if we're going to change it, then (regarding the PR):
- it should also affect the forumbit_depth2_cat template for consistency
- the lightbulb icon and forum columns should get middle valign too (so all columns in both templates)
- valign="middle" attribute is redundant since CSS already sets it to middle, remove the attribute completely and it'll be the same. So for example:
<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top" align="center" width="1">
should be simply:
<td class="{$bgcolor}" align="center" width="1">
Pages: 1 2