MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Attachment Errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

All was working just fine then all of a sudden this happens when I click on a thumbnail to open an image:

[Image: error.jpg]

I'm quite confused by this.

Can anyone help explain?

Thanks
have you recently added any plugins / language packs ? it could be a BOM related issue

you can check it by using bomfix file available here (instructions are in the post)
Hi .m.

As it happens I have - just disabled it and it does indeed seem to be the cause of the problem:

Style Usernames

Guess that is why it is still in the GitHub..

Thanks .m.
^ may be that plugin has different language files. most probably you need only English language files.
I'd suggest to use earlier suggested file to find the exact cause so that you can fix the issue & use the plugin
(2014-10-14, 05:19 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ may be that plugin has different language files. most probably you need only English language files.
I'd suggest to use earlier suggested file to find the exact cause so that you can fix the issue & use the plugin

I only included the English language file when I installed this - couldn't see any reason to add Polish so I'm off to a good start as to where to start looking lol.

Thanks .m.