MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB SQL Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After reverting our site back to 1.6.10 from 1.8, the bottom of our page contains this error:

MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'longlastip' in 'field list'
Query:
UPDATE z_users SET lastvisit='1413341668', lastactive='1413364213', lastip='108.254.243.69', longlastip='1828647749' WHERE uid='44'

Any ideas what this means and how to fix it?
Thanks.

Another issue I've noticed, is in the Admin CP in Users and Groups, I am unable to select any users to delete, and I can't choose Options either for a user, something's the matter...help please? I just noticed actually, I am unable to select the options tab for anything in Admin CP - when I click on Options tab, it does not do anything.
type in ssh

mysqlcheck --repair -A
mysqlcheck --optimize -A

after service mysql restart
@Gi Nattak, have you run the upgrade script (forumURL/install/upgrade.php) ? (see upgrade guidance)
I'm not sure where you are suggesting to type that stuff in, codetr. I'm not very experienced, sadly. Could you point me to the right place where I would be typing those instructions please?

I have not run the upgrade script, .m. What we did was we took our backup sql file and reverted it back with that via the did phpmyadmin. And that brought us back to 1.6.10. I'm a little weary to do anything on that link you showed me since it seems to be about upgrading and not reverting back, you see. Should I still pursue that link though, for the upgrade script?

One other thing if you will, when we reverted back, our database link was working great but just now I see I'm getting an error with it also!:
This page has been deactivated.

To use it, please reactivate it in the Admin Control Panel.

MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'longlastip' in 'field list'
Query:
UPDATE z_users SET lastvisit='1413341668', lastactive='1413368173', lastip='108.254.243.69', longlastip='1828647749' WHERE uid='44'

How the hell did this happen?! It was just working.... This stuff is such a headache!
You need to add the field back if you are going from 1.8 back to the 1.6 series.

Run this in PHPMyAdmin:
ALTER TABLE z_users ADD longlastip BIGINT;
Thank you!
For your other issue, have you uploaded all the 1.6 files to overwrite the 1.8 files?
Yes, sorry, and thank you very much - it was an issue of how we were uploading our backup SQL file, we were not deleting the current one well enough. All is good and reverted back 100% thanks myBB staff. =)
(2014-10-15, 11:15 AM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]You need to add the field back if you are going from 1.8 back to the 1.6 series.

Run this in PHPMyAdmin:
ALTER TABLE z_users ADD longlastip BIGINT;

I just had to fully delete a forum and it's database and revert back to 1.6.10 as well. I had some issues upgrading to 1.6.17 so I can upgrade to 1.8+ and I'm having lots of issues.

I'm having the same issue as in post #4 here and the same issues in the link below continue.

I ran that query and it does me no good. Says the table doesn't exist.

I posted here originally: http://community.mybb.com/thread-176673.html

I need to get this guy's site back up and running. Any help would be appreciated. I am lost inside the database and have very little clue what I'm looking at in there.
(2015-08-28, 05:33 PM)Goggalor Wrote: [ -> ]I ran that query and it does me no good. Says the table doesn't exist.

I posted here originally: http://community.mybb.com/thread-176673.html

Dit you replace z_ by the table prefix of your tables in your query?

Else did you check whether your data base tables (like users) are there?
Pages: 1 2