MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Crackter and tikiwikis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
zaher1988 Wrote:Me and Crackter checked this issue, for some odd reason the same code works on 1.2.3 but not with 1.2.2. Im not sure if there is some other code hiding somewhere in 1.2.3 because didn't search Toungue it was late.

IT'S CRAKTER FOR YOU SIR!

For you yea. Not for me. As it's the same code. . . .
CraKteR Wrote:
zaher1988 Wrote:Me and Crackter checked this issue, for some odd reason the same code works on 1.2.3 but not with 1.2.2. Im not sure if there is some other code hiding somewhere in 1.2.3 because didn't search Toungue it was late.

IT'S CRAKTER FOR YOU SIR!

Calm down >.>
If only people would register with usernames that are easy to type hmf.

BTW I haven't tried this but if you're importing a theme that contains all the templates, I think all of the templates would be "customized"
Tikitiki Wrote:Calm down >.>

I'm calm. He knows I'm kidding. >.< >.> <.< <.>
My nick IS easy to type >.<
hahaha Toungue LOL well i never managed to type his nickname correctToungue he is more than used to thatWink Toungue lol

let me try now Toungue CraKteR (copy pasteToungue ) oh it is even redToungue lol
CraKteR Wrote:

And if I started saying that to every person that called me tikiwiki or TikTik it wouldn't look much like a joke Toungue
Tikitiki Wrote:
CraKteR Wrote:

And if I started saying that to every person that called me tikiwiki or TikTik it wouldn't look much like a joke Toungue

That's a easy mistake. The one on my nick wasn't Toungue
CraKteR Wrote:That's a easy mistake. The one on my nick wasn't Toungue

Actually c and k can be easily mistaken when sounding out the word so it gets mixed up in the traslation Toungue
I have felt the urge of typing tikitikki and crackter, at times ... Surely you're more used to typing "crack" so that's an easy mistake ..

and tikki ... umm, maybe that's how I pronounce it.
Pages: 1 2 3