MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Display Subforums Inline
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I tell the system to display subforums on the index, it does it as if they were a list:

Main Forum
Subforum,
Subforum,
Subforum

I'd like to have them inline like this:

Main Forum
Subforum, Subforum, Subforum

How do I get that to happen? Where can I control it?
If I recall, the default theme already does this for 1.8. What theme are you using? This should just be a simple CSS edit.
(2014-10-16, 12:26 PM)Darth Apple Wrote: [ -> ]If I recall, the default theme already does this for 1.8. What theme are you using? This should just be a simple CSS edit.

I'm using the Rush theme.

Would this have to do with the templates of that particular theme?
Do you have a link to your forum URL? I believe it's a pretty easy fix. I would just need to see it being displayed improperly to know what specifically needs to be changed.
Ah, I think I see what's causing the issue. Go to ACP -> templates -> Rush Templates -> Forum Bit Templates -> forumbit_depth3_statusicon and replace the contents of it with the following.

<div title="{$lightbulb['altonoff']}" class="subforumicon subforum_{$lightbulb['folder']} ajax_mark_read" id="mark_read_{$forum['fid']}" style="display: inline;"></div>

Let me know if that resolves your issue.
(2014-10-16, 06:35 PM)Darth Apple Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, I think I see what's causing the issue. Go to ACP -> templates -> Rush Templates -> Forum Bit Templates -> forumbit_depth3_statusicon and replace the contents of it with the following.

<div title="{$lightbulb['altonoff']}" class="subforumicon subforum_{$lightbulb['folder']} ajax_mark_read" id="mark_read_{$forum['fid']}" style="display: inline;"></div>

Let me know if that resolves your issue.

Precisely. Thanks so much. Smile