MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Multiple Errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, my forum was running on 1.6 and was experiencing multiple MYSQL errors, since moving to a new host. Thought upgrading would get rid of some of these errors. So said, so done. Upgraded to 1.8. Now I've upgraded I'm getting multiple MYSQL errors.

I made custom moderator tools. These were displaying perfectly fine on my old host. Now I've moved to a VPS this is all occurring. Here is the MYSQL Error I'm getting when trying to use a custom moderator tool;

[Image: e7cf570f3fcc533f432bf12042bf606c.png]
The button is also unresponsive, when I have selected a post to use with the inline moderation.

[Image: 1c881fc5b5f6951dd6e0179102347d69.png]

Same goes for the the inline thread moderation, except when I select the threads, the count is actually responsive.
[Image: deb42b2811ccd312782020dbaab082ec.png]

I've managed to fixed majority of the other plugin errors, whilst I was on 1.6, but these are the existing errors whilst being on 1.8

-Wires.

The reading pms is no longer an issue, as I've decided to downgrade back to 1.6. My Mod tools are still not working however. I am also aware this is now under the wrong section, as I've downgraded,
Still needing help with this.
'Unknown column '7' in 'where clause' so basically there is a unknown column in 'mybb_modtools' which appears to be 7?

I've aswell experienced SQL Error's in 1.8 version.
(2014-10-19, 08:50 PM)PhantomD Wrote: [ -> ]'Unknown column '7' in 'where clause' so basically there is a unknown column in 'mybb_modtools' which appears to be 7?

I've aswell experienced SQL Error's in 1.8 version.

There is no unknown column however. I've double checked with the MyBB default database, I've also replaced the table with the MyBB default table, and it still does not work.. Any suggestions?
Still needing an answer to this. This cannot go unresolved.