MyBB Community Forums

Full Version:  Last poster avatar on forum Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm using  Last poster avatar on forum Plugin but the avatars that are showing are NOT clickable, even though they should be, they act like they want to click but nothing happens, it is like a javasript error, does anyone know what is going on?
Js error for sure you have not any style based on default attribs.

You have to add the script manually.

Url to your site for review it ?
That was it neo!

Thanks! i appreciate your time!
Thanks to many users on MyBB community on special to all who brings new ideas to make more powerfull all of my plugins.

Thank you for report this, and hope you like this plugin, because i made the best i can on every work i make.
First of all , i am really thank full to you for such a great plugin Smile it is working perfect on my live forum , but i have one question .

[Image: eOBZswj.png]

is there any way to add css to seprate post icon ? or should we disable post icon ? if yes then how can we do please guide .

thank you so much
Can you spec with more detailed info because every post take many icons. You van add own style to all entire contents and this can be done with only new classes to your templates and then add css to global.css.
(2014-10-20, 03:08 AM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]Can you spec with more detailed info because every post take many icons. You van add own style to all entire contents and this can be done with only new classes to your templates and then add css to global.css.
@mujeebgdk open forumdisplay_thread template and there you can change the position of you {$icon}, cheers.

@Michael2014 i see it your theme but not response till now, on another thread your issue, i have to review it and then tell you if the way i say before works, because only i have taken the member.php vars to make it works via AJAX on pop up.
I posted this" I'm using Last poster avatar on forum Plugin but the avatars that are showing are NOT clickable, even though they should be, they act like they want to click but nothing happens, it is like a javasript error, does anyone know what is going on?"

And now I am having the same issue on a new forum, and I absolutely lol, don't remember how to fix it.

Neo said: Js error for sure you have not any style based on default attribs.

You have to add the script manually.

Url to your site for review it ?"

But I have no idea what he means now, can someone help me out, how to make the avatars clickable? Or explain to me what Neo means?
You have to debugg your forums.

You hace some missing dependences or disabled popup on plugin opts.

Where can we see it to debug it.
Pages: 1 2