MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Vienna
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. My Lounge forum is vertically orientated, how do I get it back to horizontal orientation?

2. How can I change the social icons (in "Go Social?") to redirect to my forums social media accounts? i.e the Twitter Icon when clicked goes to Languavel's (my forums) Twitter.

3. How do I edit/change "Whos online" to "Who's Online"?

4. How can I change the quotation mark forum icons (") to different ones?

My Forum: http://www.languavel.thelearningnerd.com
(2014-10-19, 06:07 PM)Cierra Wrote: [ -> ]1. My Lounge forum is vertically orientated, how do I get it back to horizontal orientation?

2. How can I change the social icons (in "Go Social?") to redirect to my forums social media accounts? i.e the Twitter Icon when clicked goes to Languavel's (my forums) Twitter.

3. How do I edit/change "Whos online" to "Who's Online"?

4. How can I change the quotation mark forum icons (") to different ones?

My Forum: http://www.languavel.thelearningnerd.com

1: go into your ACP and change the setting to show threads in classic view
2: Templates > Index Page Templates > index
3: Templates > Index Page Templates > boardstats
4: Templates > Forum Bit Templates > forumbit_depth2_forum and forumbit_depth2_cat
Hello,but i think here something is missing ,because in firefox not showing something
Would help knowing whats missing in firefox?
(2014-10-20, 11:00 AM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]Would help knowing whats missing in firefox?

Icons in firefox ubuntu,forumdisplay aka index page,new thread......
(2014-10-20, 07:19 PM)d0m Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-20, 11:00 AM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]Would help knowing whats missing in firefox?

Icons in firefox ubuntu,forumdisplay aka index page,new thread......

I don't know how ubuntu differs from windows as I've never used it but all icons are displaying perfectly fine for me on windows using latest firefox.

Whats your forum url and i'll have a look.