MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Image Size into Post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to all and nice to meet you,

Recently, I upgraded the mybb forum to 1.80 and faced something "strange" that didn't faced with 1.6.X.

When I attached an image and try to do "Insert Into Post", although the image gets into the post, the size of the image is the size of an attached thumbnail. The image is linkable and when I click on it, it opens a new browser tab and appears the image in its physical size.

What can I do, in order to insert an image into the post and appears in its physical size, e.g (345px x 240px)?

Thanks a lot,

gkiritsop
Thumbnails work the same way as in 1.6...

For bigger images use [img] tag.
(2014-10-21, 01:05 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Thumbnails work the same way as in 1.6...

For bigger images use [img] tag.[/img]
[img]

Hello Destroy666 and thanks for your time.

OK with the thumbnails - no problem with that.

Also, I used [img][attached image=XXX][/img], but nothing changed. The image appears in thumbnail's sizes (width and height).[/img]

(2014-10-21, 01:48 PM)gkiritsop Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-21, 01:05 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Thumbnails work the same way as in 1.6...

For bigger images use [img] tag.[/img]
[img]<br /><br />Hello Destroy666 and thanks for your time.<br /><br />OK with the thumbnails - no problem with that.<br /><br />Also, I used [img][attached image=XXX][/img], but nothing changed. The image appears in thumbnail's sizes (width and height).[/img]

Dear friends, can anyone help me with that?

I just want to know if there is a default way with the default editor in order to insert an image into post with its true width and height and not with thumbnail's size.

For example, when i try to insert an image into the post, the size of the image that appears is small enough - as the size of attached image thumbnail, although my image is (for example) 350 x 320.

Is there any way to achieve that with the default editor? or I need an extra plugin?

Thanks a lot,
gkiritsop
Not [img][attached image=XXX][/img].

[img]http://url.to.the.image.com/image.png[/img]
Ohh... I see!!

Thanks a lot! That's the right way. It works. Rolleyes