MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Revolution Theme [Bug]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have members and new people trying to register on our website and they keep saying the Submit Registration Button won't respond or work. I go to try myself getting the same result. I tried seeing if it kicks any errors back at me and I cannot seem to figure out what is causing the issue. I originally thought Captcha was causing the issue but then realized with it even turned off it still won't respond. I don't want to use any other theme since it's so hard to find a decent gaming theme.. Anyways hopefully someone can check it out and try it please..

HERE
(2014-10-24, 02:59 AM)ucjohn Wrote: [ -> ]I have members and new people trying to register on our website and they keep saying the Submit Registration Button won't respond or work. I go to try myself getting the same result. I tried seeing if it kicks any errors back at me and I cannot seem to figure out what is causing the issue. I originally thought Captcha was causing the issue but then realized with it even turned off it still won't respond. I don't want to use any other theme since it's so hard to find a decent gaming theme.. Anyways hopefully someone can check it out and try it please..

HERE

Hi it's not a theme issue.

Try this..

(2014-10-02, 02:11 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]1. Run ACP -> Tools & Maintenance -> File Verification. Show the result here and reuplaod missing/changed files.
2. Which plugins are you using? Show the complete list. Also, try turning off all of them in ACP -> Configuration -> General Configuration -> Disable All Plugins? -> set to Yes and save.
(2014-10-24, 03:03 AM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-24, 02:59 AM)ucjohn Wrote: [ -> ]I have members and new people trying to register on our website and they keep saying the Submit Registration Button won't respond or work. I go to try myself getting the same result. I tried seeing if it kicks any errors back at me and I cannot seem to figure out what is causing the issue. I originally thought Captcha was causing the issue but then realized with it even turned off it still won't respond. I don't want to use any other theme since it's so hard to find a decent gaming theme.. Anyways hopefully someone can check it out and try it please..

HERE

Hi it's not a theme issue.

Try this..

(2014-10-02, 02:11 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]1. Run ACP -> Tools & Maintenance -> File Verification. Show the result here and reuplaod missing/changed files.
2. Which plugins are you using? Show the complete list. Also, try turning off all of them in ACP -> Configuration -> General Configuration -> Disable All Plugins? -> set to Yes and save.

Done the Tool & Maintenance

Congratulations! No corrupt files have been found on your installation.

And the plugin that caused the issue was..

Mybb Game Library - Deactivated it and everything works...

Thanks for the quick and friendly help!