MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cookies Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yeah. Please help us out, we really need this back up.

Edit: I re-uploaded the package and now it works ok.
The problem has been fixed. It seems the package had been corrupt, and we fixed it.
i have same problem.but i can't fix it.i can login with firefox sometimes but never with i.e. i asked my friends to try login but they can't login too.
qebapchi can we have the link to your board and/or the cookie settings you have?

regards
Your cookie domain must be .inflamestr.freesitehoster.com not inflamestr.freesitehoster.com
i have tried with .inflamestr.freesitehoster.com but it doesn't solve the problem.
but i found why..
i was using a url redirection and cloaking.when i turned cloaking off problem has gone.
Ah that tells.. Cookies won't work with masked domains and redirection.
if only you told me from the start that you tried with the .infla...
zaher1988 Wrote:Your cookie domain must be .inflamestr.freesitehoster.com not inflamestr.freesitehoster.com

inflamestr.freesitehoster.com should also work fine too - as long as you don't try and log in by visiting something like www.inflamestr.freesitehoster.com.

Cloaking would be the problem - yes. You need to enter the true URL of your site and not the "cloaked" version.

Chris
Ok...Here is what I've done.

Cookie Domain: .forum.mafia-mind.com
Cookie Path: /mmcookies/

And the path mmcookies i chmodded to 777. Just incase.
Doesn't work...Sad

Help..plz
Pages: 1 2 3